Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions - sample template
The term 'Aashir's' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
Prices throughout the website are quoted in one of the following currencies: Indian Rupees (INR). Payment can only be accepted in only INR. Prices exclude VAT (Value Added Tax)/CST.
For International deliveries, additional duties and taxes may be applicable for the ordered items as per your country’s regulations, which will be billed separately to you based on courier charges.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card.
You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
PHOTOGRAPHS V/S PRODUCTS:
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. All products are handcrafted so there may be some variations in the actual product received.
All products are subject to availability.
Prices on the website are subject to change without notice, and can vary from piece to piece, and from time to time, depending on the price of raw materials at the time of production
A tentative delivery time will be given along with the formal order confirmation email.It ususally takes 7 to 10 working days for shipment to reach.
FOR THE USER
You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in the registration form.
That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you any extra cost incurred for redelivery shall be claimed from you and you shall pay such cost.